The ITmanager.net team has had a busy month preparing for a dual release on both Android and iOS platforms!
Thanks to all our customers for the great feedback! System Administrators can use either Android or iOS devices to browse VMware Inventory Trees, Clusters and Folders, as well as search long lists of Virtual Machines in VMware. In addition, the Android release includes a DNS lookup tool and Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) now supports RDP Gateways.
ITmanager.net 2.3 for Android:
- Browse VMware Inventory Trees, Clusters and Folders
- Search long lists of Virtual Machines in VMware
- Added new “DNS Lookup” feature in the Tools section
- Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) now supports RDP Gateways
- Numerous bugs were also fixed in this release
ITmanager.net 2.7 for iOS:
- Browse Inventory Trees, Clusters and Folders
- VM list searching
- Fixed Telnet freezing issue
- Fixed Telnet and SSH to Mikrotik routers
- Fixed some iOS 7.1 rendering issues
- Fixed many other bugs and crashes
Learn more about ITmanager.net features.
The ITmanager.net mobile app is a subscription based app that can be purchased for $99 per year.
About Smarter Apps
ITmanager.net was released in August 2012 by Smarter Apps Inc. The people of Smarter Apps are the creators of the first mobile network administration app, Idokorro Mobile Admin and also the creators of the BlackBerry App World storefront. Millions of mobile users use apps created by the Smarter Apps team every day. To learn more about our management team, go to our company page.