IT Administrators can now use their iOS devices to perform Active Directory management tasks on their Windows domains. ITmanager.net 2.6 with Active Directory Management is now available at the App Store.
Active Directory Management tasks include:
- Create Users & Groups
- Unlock Accounts
- Reset User Passwords
- Manage User and Group Membership
- Disable/Enable User Accounts
- Edit Account Logon Names and Options
- Move Users and Groups
- Delete Users and Groups
- Browse or search the directory tree
Learn more about ITmanager.net Active Directory features.
- New easier to use mouse cursor for VNC, ARD and RDP
- Syncing servers between all of your devices
- Many bug fixes to SSH, Telnet, VNC and RDP
Learn more about ITmanager.net features.
The ITmanager.net mobile app is a subscription based app that can be purchased for $99 per year.
About Smarter Apps
ITmanager.net was released in August 2012 by Smarter Apps Inc. The people of Smarter Apps are the creators of the first mobile network administration app, Idokorro Mobile Admin and also the creators of the BlackBerry App World storefront. Millions of mobile users use apps created by the Smarter Apps team every day. To learn more about our management team, go to our company page.