The ITmanager.net team is eager to bring all the great features of ITmanager.net to the Android platform. The latest release of ITmanager.net version 1.1 includes SSH, Telnet and local console connections!
SSH & Telnet Features:
- Support for SSH, Telnet or local console terminal sessions
- SSH with username, password or key authentication
- VT100, VT220 and XTerm-256color terminal emulation
- Extended 101-keys support on full touch and keyboard devices
- Support for hardware, software or external bluetooth keyboards
- Multiple terminal sizes, auto-resizing, and customizable terminal colours
Learn more about ITmanager.net’s features by visiting our features matrix.
Upcoming ITmanager.net for Android releases include VNC and RDP connections!
The team at Smarter Apps would like to thank all our customers for their valuable feedback. Please keep sending us feedback and we will continue improving ITmanager.net based on your suggestions.
ITmanager.net is a subscription based app that can be purchased for as little as $3/week or $99/year. Subscriptions periods are completely flexible and defined by the end user. The advantage of the subscription based model is that our customers will receive new features such as VNC and RDP for free as part of their subscription.
How to download ITmanager.net
Download your free 14 day subscription trial of ITmanager.net by visiting your mobile device’s app store.
About Smarter Apps
ITmanager.net was released in August 2012 by Smarter Apps Inc. The people of Smarter Apps are the creators of the first mobile network administration app, Idokorro Mobile Admin and also the creators of the BlackBerry App World storefront. Millions of mobile users use apps created by the Smarter Apps team every day. To learn more about our management team, go to our company page.