Our customers responded and we listened! Thanks to overwhelming feedback, the ITmanager.net team implemented VMware ESXi and vCenter Server features into the ITmanager.net 2.3 for iOS release. With the new VMware features of ITmanager.net, admins can now diagnose and resolve critical virtual machine management tasks from their iPhone or iPad.
New VMware Management Features:
- Manage both vCenter Servers and standalone ESXi Hypervisor servers
- Browse network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters
- View Memory, CPU and Storage usage of Hosts and VM’s
- Host actions: Reboot, Shut Down, Disconnect/Connect, Enter/Exit Maintenance Mode
- Virtual Machine actions: Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- Support for all iOS devices, iPhone, iPod and iPad
- The vCMA server is NOT required!
Learn more about ITmanager.net’s VMware features by visiting our newest VMware features page.
Other New Features:
- Create folders to group servers together
- Assign Email Profiles to BES Users
Our vision behind ITmanager.net is to create the best app for network administrators and we know the best products are made by the people who value customers feedback. Help us decide our next set of features for ITmanager.net! Have your say and fill out our suggest a feature form.
ITmanager.net is a subscription based app that can be purchased for $99/year. The advantage of the subscription based model is that our customers will receive new features such as VMware for free as part of their subscription.
How to download ITmanager.net with VMware
About Smarter Apps
ITmanager.net was released in August 2012 by Smarter Apps Inc. The people of Smarter Apps are the creators of the first mobile network administration app, Idokorro Mobile Admin and also the creators of the BlackBerry App World storefront. Millions of mobile users use apps created by the Smarter Apps team every day. To learn more about our management team, go to our company page.