Note: Only available in the ITmanager.net web client, under Add Services and Add Monitors you can Import/Export (options are at the bottom of the drop-downs).
- Export – If you are inside a folder, export will only show things from inside that folder…you then can pick what from inside the folder to export. Additionally, when exporting, you have the option of maintaining a sub-folder structure, or flattening the exported list.
- Import – if you are inside a folder, you are importing into that folder. After selecting a file (that you generated by doing an export), you can still pick what from that file to import
Documentation for Import/Export CSV file:
– host or url to monitor
– type of monitor: ping, http, windows, snmp,
– agent, name of the Enterprise server to connect to
– Authentication name to use, from keychain either a name or login
– metric: CPU,Disk Space,Memory,Service
if metric==Disk Space
– drive name, eg: C:
– windows service name, eg: printspooler
repeating values for notifications:
– method one of either:email,sms,ios,android
– username of the user to notify
Example cvs lines:
Still have questions?