To setup Amazon Web Services administration on the ITmanager.net service, you will need your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key.
You can get the Access Key ID and Secret Access Key by following these steps in the AWS Management Console:
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console by clicking on this link:
- Open the IAM console.
- From the navigation menu, click Users
- Select your IAM user name.
- Click User Actions, and then click Manage Access Keys.
- Click Create Access Key.
- Click Download Credentials, and then store the keys in a secure location.
More details on these steps can be found here:
Once you have your Access Key and Secret Access Key, you can add an Amazon service in IT Manager and login with your credentials.
To do this, open the IT Manager app and click on the + in the top right corner. Then select Amazon Web Services:
You also have the option to save both your Access Keys with the ITmanager.net Keychain so you don’t need to input them every time you access the service:
Select the newly created Amazon instance and login by typing in your Access Keys or using the Keychain.