What a year it has been for ITmanager.net! Our goal has always been to continue adding features to make the product much more valuable for all our existing and new customers. Here’s a summary of some of the features we added this past year.
- January: Released 2.0 for Android with Amazon Web Services management, Ping & Traceroute
- February: Released 2.2 for Android with new VMware features, Subnet Calc, Whois
- March: Released 2.6 for iOS with Active Directory
- April: Released 2.7 for iOS and 2.3 for Android with VMware enhancements
- June: Released 3.0 with Private Network Connector built-in VPN
- July: Released 3.1 for Android with Windows Services, File Explorer, Event Logs
- September: Released the Web app, ITmanager.net can now be used on any computer!
- October: Released 3.2 for iOS with iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support
- November: Released 3.2.10 with improvements to mouse cursor in RDP, VNC and ARD
The new ITmanager.net web app – Active Directory.
We have some very exciting new features planned for 2015 including an integrated Monitoring and Notifications solution, Apple Watch app, HyperV, Powershell as well as completing feature parity between our Web, iOS, BB10 and Android apps.
We want to thank all of our existing customers for their ongoing support as we welcome a whole new group of customers in 2015. Please keep the feature requests coming so that we can add the features you need the most.
All the best for 2015!
The ITmanager.net Team