The ITmanager.net team is proud to announce the release of ITmanager.net 3.1 for Android and BlackBerry 10! Due to popular request, we’ve added a ton of Windows Server management features.
On top of the existing Windows features, ITmanager.net 3.1 now allows you to:
- Reboot and Shutdown Windows Servers
- Start, Stop, Pause and Resume Services
- View and Clear Event Logs
- Browse Windows Drives and File Shares
- View Drive Usage and Edit File Properties
- Create Files and Folders
- Download, View and Edit Files
- Copy, Move, Rename Files and Folders
Existing Windows features include:
- Active Directory: Manage Users & Groups
- Remote Desktop: See the screen, control the mouse and keyboard
All of these Windows management features support our new Private Network Connector. For secure access to your servers behind the firewall, download the Private Network Connector here.
Download ITmanager.net 3.1 from your app store:
We also added tons of bug fixes, performance improvements and UI tweaks. If you’re an iOS user, don’t worry! More exciting features are coming your way soon as well.
Has Your Free Trial Expired?
If your free trial license has expired please email email@example.com and we can extend your trial in order to try the new version.
You can be a part of the exciting growth of ITmanager.net by helping us and writing a review for the software.
Do you have a suggestion for a feature or service? We want to improve your experience! If you have any feature requests, questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.