ITmanager.net is kicking off 2014 by adding new Network Tools and support for Amazon Web Services (AWS) management to the ITmanager.net app for Android.
Released at Google Play, ITmanager.net 2.0 for Android allows administrators to manage their Amazon Web Services EC2 Instances and S3 Buckets. The new network tools allow administrators to make ping requests, chart the responses, as well as run traceroutes to diagnose networking issues. We have also added support for VMware ESX 4.X.
New Amazon Web Services (AWS) Features:
- Start, Stop, Terminate, Reboot, EC2 Instances
- View EC2 Instance Details, Status and System Logs
- Create and Delete S3 Buckets
- Browse S3 Files and Folders, View File Information and Meta Data
- Delete, Rename and Make Public S3 Files
New Network Tools:
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and chart response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
Learn more about ITmanager.net features.
The ITmanager.net mobile app is a subscription based app that can be purchased for $99 per year.
How to download ITmanager.net
Download your free trial of ITmanager.net by visiting your mobile device’s app store. If your trial period has expired, update the app now and get 3 more days free to use all the features of the app!
About Smarter Apps
ITmanager.net was released in August 2012 by Smarter Apps Inc. The people of Smarter Apps are the creators of the first mobile network administration app, Idokorro Mobile Admin and also the creators of the BlackBerry App World storefront. Millions of mobile users use apps created by the Smarter Apps team every day. To learn more about our management team, go to our company page.